Safety Audits: Identify Your Risks, Improve Performance
Whether you want to prepare for a potential OSHA inspection, improve your safety program or review your safety and health management system, FDRsafety can provide expert safety audits conducted by our highly professional, educated, and certified staff.
We serve clients large and small in all industries, from manufacturing and industrial to construction and retail. Our safety audits are tailored to your specific needs, scheduled at your convenience, and can be either announced or unannounced.
We provide professional summary reports based on our independent third-party perspective, including recommendations and corrective actions, as requested.
Our HSE Audits
OSHA Compliance Based (Mock OSHA Inspection)
- We conduct the audit just as OSHA would conduct an inspection
- Our focus is just on OSHA compliance
- Our audit includes reviewing OSHA-required recordkeeping
General “Walk Around” Safety and Health
- We focus on specific facilities, projects and/or locations
- We review items outside of just OSHA compliance
- We look at cultural issues, industry best practices, consensus standards, life safety, OSHA compliance, fire safety, company specific rules, OSHA-related environmental matters
- We determine if company policies are being followed
Safety and Health Management System
- We review your safety and health program and policies
- We review your entire safety and health management system hierarchy
- We review publications and communications
- We review the revision, training, and updating processes
Specific Process Audit
- We review specific tasks or processes
- We review process safety management